WoundClot Hemostatic Gauze comprises of complete new hierarchy of material engineering from its molecular level, through optimization of its physical properties, interaction with blood and maximization of its clotting promotion capabilities. The synergy in all these aspects enables managing severe traumatic hemorrhage with high efficiency.
Upon the placement of WoundClot dressing on the bleeding site, the product’s unique gel utilizes the hydration forces between the mucosal layer and itself which results in a strong physical attraction that leads to the adherence of the product to the tissue. The stronger the bleeding pressures in the wound, the stronger the attraction.
To learn more about WoundClot Hemostatic Gauze visit www.QuadMed.com or click the link!
Heartisense™ Premium Kit
Update your CPR manikin into a smart CPR manikin!
• Enables accurate and effective training and assessment
• Consists of apps and sensor kit that can be attached to a
manikin currently lacking CPR feedback function
• Works with all manufacturers CPR trainers
• Provides real-time feedback and a realistic interface
• Perform compressions, ventilations, or both
• Control up to 6 manikins at a time
• Digitally saves all training and assessment data
• Online LMS available
Each Pack Includes:
• Premium compression pad
• Control module
• Breath module
• Breath module holder (A, B) punch
• Punch guide
• Battery (1.5 V AA)
• Quick user guide
• Sponge (for Prestan manikin)
• Heartisense™ student and instructor apps
The adopts state-of-the-art image technology and possesses the advantage of a 2.0 megapixel fullview camera with high-resolution monitor. The ClearVue® features a rechargeable li-ion battery for extended use. A unique anti-fog capability is also provided. The overall design is compact and ergonomic. A high resolution view of the glottis will enable clinicians firstattempt success while minimizing any chance of complication during the intubation process.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. You can show your support by wearing Pink! In an effort to help everyone in the medical community show their support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are offering the extremely popular Adscope® 641 Pink Sprague Stethoscope for only $10.99! Hurry! Stock is limited!
Why own just a Sprague stethoscope when you can own an Adscope Sprague?
The Adscope® 641 Sprague features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Double tube configuration, not made with natural rubber latex
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length in 31 model options
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of hard eartips and one pair of soft clear eartips
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
Thefrom Westmed utilizes a Nasal/Oral design to capture exhalations from both the nose and the mouth. The bifurcated Nasal design provides oxygen through one nostril while capturing CO2 through the other.
CO2/O2 Capnography w/ Reflective-Style Connector
A pioneer in the design and development of single-use nasal cannulas, Westmed formulated Comfort Soft Plus®, a unique, proprietary elastomeric polymer that virtually eliminates the ear and facial ulcers often associated with rigid PVC (polyvinylchloride) nasal cannulas. Today, all Westmed gas sampling cannulas and face masks are produced with Comfort Soft Plus® to assure the highest level of care and comfort in capnography monitoring.
SimplySnap Offset Electrodes allow clinicians to place the electrode on the patient first and then attach the cables. Because the snap is off to the side the gel is not pushed out of the gel well compromising the function of the electrode.