QuadMed is proud to announce an exclusive first look partnership with Novaerus for the launch of their innovative Protect Line of Air Purifiers. This versatile unit offers superior protection against airborne pathogens using patented NanoStrike technology. Designed to provide continuous air dis-infection and odor control in indoor spaces Novaerus Protect Air Purifiers offers a powerful one-strike inactivation process, yet is gentle enough for use all day.
Your First Line of Protection Against Airborne Viruses and Bacteria
While hand hygiene and surface disinfection have been the standard for infection control, today’s world needs a stronger approach. Larger infectious particles can drop from the air to contaminate surfaces and hands, while infection aerosols can remain suspended and viable in the air stream over longer period of time. The Novaerus Protect Air Purifier eliminates this threat at the source, helping to keep emergency workers and patients safer.
Novaerus Air Purifiers Offer:
- Kills microorganisms at the source
- Damages and inactivates at the DNA level in a sub-second time frame
- Prevents future antimicrobial resistance development
- Safe for continuous use, even around vulnerable patients
- Can be placed on any surface, all units are free standing: smaller units may be wall-mounted, larger units have wheels for mobility
- Plugs into any standard outlet
- Efficacy is independently tested and proven
Offering Powerful Protection with Great Return on Investment
Novaerus air purifiers use an ultra-low energy motor, requiring less power than a light bulb offering a negligible effect on your energy bill. Additionally, there are no maintenance requirements and no replacement components, offering a hassle-free experience. These air purifiers feature a plug and play experience, with consistent performance throughout their lifecycle, straight out of the box. They can reduce the need for PPE in lower-risk areas while providing an extra layer of support and reduction in high risk locales.
This unit has no harmful by-products and no capture field for the colonization of bacterial or fungal spores with no biohazard wastes that can lead to a secondary level infection. This process has been independently tested showing a deactivation of the smallest of airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores and VOC, including reducing MS2 bacteriophage by 99.99%, a surrogate for SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing Covid-19.
Explore Nanostrike Technology
Infection control at the speed of lightning, NanoStrike uses an atmospheric plasma discharge to kill and deactivate harmful airborne microorganisms. This unique technology uses several concurrent processes to attack the cell membrane, DNA and protein with an electromagnetic field, UV and heat radiation with charged particles and finally by creating osmotic pressure, which causes the cell to burst. This destroys the cell’s ability to self-heal and eliminates the opportunity for Antimicrobial Resistance to develop.
Novaerus' new line of Protect Air Filters offer best in class solutions to protect and defend your staff and patients. Around the world healthcare providers are noticing the differences that this technology makes with a reduction in employee sick time, reduced upper respiratory infections and even a decrease in the number of days that C-diff patients needed to stay in isolation. Staff also noticed a general improvement in air quality from an elimination of unpleasant odors and increased feeling of a fresh air environment compared to before introducing the Novaerus Air Purifier.
- The enclosure is made of 300 micron polyurethane
- A waterproof zip for opening and closing the cell
- Three input filters for filtering the outside air but also prevents if any air outlet point deletions
- Three air intake filters coupled to the vacuum motor
- Suction engine capacity 160 liters/ Autonomy 8H
- Two boxes of gloves to allow for manipulation to the patient
- Two sealing plugs for passing pipes (infusions/mask high concentration)
- Four patient straps
- Two stretcher straps
- Carrying Handles
The BreathRite Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) from Ventlab combines design advantages with portability to provide both effective medication delivery and potentially increased patient use.
- Anti-static chamber enables effective medication delivery
- Designed to promote greater drug volume output
- Inspiratory aperture ensure proper inspiratory rate
- Chamber design eliminates the need for a flow signal since whistling signals are shown to confuse users filter, Circulaire II provides a closed system. These attributes benefit both patient and provider - improved clinical outcomes for the patient, less risk of exposure to exhaled aerosols for the provider.
- Incurved face seal providing improved level of fit and comfort
- On-chin positioning providing a better fit to a wider range of face shapes
- Low elastic position eliminating trauma to the patient's ears
- Integral filter media reducing the risk of escaping aerosols
XDcuff® Reusable Limb Restraints greatly reduce the risk of injury by simply reducing the amount of time EMS providers spend with uncooperative patients. Improve treatment and on-scene times when treating confused and agitated patients.
- Greatly reduces the risk of injury, to EMS providers and patients, by reducing the amount of time spent with uncooperative patients
- Improves on-scene times when treating confused and agitated patients
- Use of a standard application plan helps eliminate any confusion on how or where to anchor restraints
- Improves safety without the high cost
- Lowers patient liability